Full-time, Open to Dallas-based candidates only. The position is on-site Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Bayyinah is looking for an individual who is genuinely excited to help our students and resolve any emerging problems that their accounts might face. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction. Bayyinah, LLC offers competitive pay, 10+ company holidays, 10 PTO days, Health Insurance and 401K package.
1. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media.
2. Reach out to customers and verify account information.
3. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for contacting.
4. Cancel or upgrade (subscription) accounts.
5. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
6. Advise on information about Bayyinah TV.
7. Suggest solutions when a customer is experiencing issues with Bayyinah TV.
8. Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
9. Inform customer of deals and promotions.
10. Sell products and services.
11. Utilize computer technology to handle high email volumes.
12. Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
13. Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
14. Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Problem Solving, Quality Work, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multitasking, Quick Learner, Innovation/Creativity, Technical/Professional Knowledge.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]